Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Thursday, July 25, 2013

First Day Back Blogging...

I'm still up late here tonight.

I am up contemplating my future posts. 



The house is quiet, and everyone is already fast asleep. 

But not me! I can't sleep because I am still flying high with the excitement of a GREAT first day back at the blog! 

I can not tell you how thrilled I am that so many of you stopped in to check out my Post Reno Home Tour! 

I am over. the. moon! (And the moon is actually very beautiful tonight, by the way!)

Anyhow, I just wanted to say Thank You! 

What a great surprise to feel the love from all of you today!

I will be back tomorrow to show you how I made the paper wreath (from an old dictionary) that is hanging over my family room mantel. 
See it, way across the room?



 I have a little tutorial, and it's the easiest thing ever to make! I think it took an hour from start to finish. 

I did almost burn off my fingerprints with the hot glue, but that's just because I'm a dork, and not very careful!

Until then, I am going to try and get the gerbil of it's wheel up there in my nogin! He's going like a hundred miles an hour! I think he's got that song Good Feeling by Florida CRANKED, 'cause I can hear it loud and clear! That's his feel good song, and it helps him run faster. Just like it does for me! ;-) He's sure been giving my brain a work out tonight. 

I think it's time to wind down. The gerbil needs a rest, and so do I! 

Thanks again for the warm welcome back! 
xo-Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love to see you back . The house is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa!!!!!!

    So happy to see you back! I love the new blog design and I CAN'T WAIT to see you at Haven!

    Happy sunshine to you!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kari- Thank you so much! That means so much to me!

      xo-Lisa

      P.S. It was great to see you at Haven!!! You look amazing, and you rocked that class!

      Delete

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!