Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Past.

Hello again! I am so happy to be sitting down once again to my new little blog! I may have just figured out a way to make the pics I post larger. Crossing my fingers right now! I also can't wait to spruce up my (get a real) blog page, but that will come along very soon. Bear with the plain/ugliness along with me for a bit! ;-)

I found a few pics with our living room decorated for a Christmas past. As I shared in my earlier post, I simply ran out of time before finishing our living room this year. We left town a few days ago to spend Christmas with my parents, sister, her hubby and their two boys. So far, we are having a blast! Look for an upcoming post on some of my favorite things here in Nashville.

Because it's getting late, and tomorrow is baking day, I am going to make this brief. Here are the few pics I found of both the house outside, and inside in the living room. Keep in mind that it has been a couple of years. The tree is the same, but many of my accessories get changed and moved out. (I can't help myself!



Tree close up.
View of the tree and banister.
Front entry. My poor little fountain should be on. Bummer.
View of the lights by Mr. W. He does them slightly different each year.

Nope! Did not figure out how to enlarge my pics! Oh well. I will keep trying!
Two more days till Christmas, peeps!
xo
-Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Lisa! I love the lights on your home and the entry decor. If you want to make a pictur bigger, put your cursor on it and right click - a bar comes up and you can click on large or Xlarge. Hope this helps. I still haven't figured out how to put a picture across the top of my blog. One day!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, too! xxoo, Kris

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!