Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! Love is in the Air.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It means so much to me that you take the time to stop by my little blog, and read what I put out here. Today I thought you might enjoy some festive Valentine inspired images.
Here are some fun pics I've been pinning on Pinterest lately.
This vintage Valentine is perfect for Mr. W and I. He is a pilot, and I was a flight attendant.

Gluten free chocolate recipes that look divine!

 Cool driftwood heart.

 Sweet and simple idea.
 Pretty little necklace.
 I just love this picture, because it reminds me of France.
 Cute DIY Feb count down to Valentine's Day Calender.
 Framed heart on vintage sheet music. A heart song. ;-)
 Would love this for my coffee mug!
 Always nice to remember this bible verse.
 Cupid silhouette.
 Birds+white+ironstone=LOVE for me!
 Just pretty.
 Heavenly.
 Ashi at Mini Manor knows how to throw a party! 
 Such a fun pillow.
 Felted wool necklace. Etsy.
 Birch bark vases.
 My own private island? Oh honey, you shouldn't have!!!
 The airplane Valentines I made with my son this year.
 Fun way to decorate with an old window.

 Printable.

 Heart map. As a traveler, I like this one.
 Mason jar hearts.
Wanna make some peanut butter heart cookies? Yum.

May your day be filled with love, laughter, and blessings. I will be spending the day soaking up the love with my family.


Guess what?I was featured on a blog that I really LOVE today! I am so excited!! Go check it out! 
New Nostalgia
She featured my post on My Delicious Green Juice!!! Whoo-Hoo!! My first feature as a newbie blogger! Love that, and I really love this girl's blog! She is AMAZING.
Have a great day everyone!
xo
-Lisa
P.S. Click to follow me on Pinterest and check out my Be My Valentine board for more info and sources on pics I've shared here today. If you are not on Pinterest yet, you are missing out! It is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. That apple is so sweet! Love the Bible verse too. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!