Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Wall Pocket Magazine Holder in the Loo.

Hello friends! It is an absolutely gorgeous morning here, sunshine and blue skies. It is supposed to be 75 degrees today! I am actually thinking of taking the little guy to the beach this afternoon!

So, today I thought I would show you my new solution to the stack of magazines that wind up in my bathroom, (also known as the only place that I can hide for 5 min before being discovered by my 5 yr old!). At one point, I had a basket on the floor, but my little water closet is very small, so the basket was really taking up too much space.

I was flipping through the Ballard Design catalog, and I spotted just what the space needed. A hanging metal 2 tier wall pocket. Unfortunately it was $49, which in my frugal opinion, is just too much money for a magazine holder. Long story short, I was just about to give in and order it, when one day 2 weeks ago, I found one almost exactly like it at Marshalls for....get ready for it...$19.99. Oh yeah! You know I bought it!

Here it is. My pretty new storage solution, hanging on the wall. I love having a private water closet in the Master Bathroom, but it is cozy to say the least.


 Isn't she pretty?

 I also found a cute new topiary for the top of my wood shelf that I showed you in an earlier post  here .
The one that was in the prior post's photos, was taken from a different spot in the house, and looks better there.
That's it for today! I'm off to gather up the beach blanket and buckets. 
xo
-Lisa
Linking up to the following...

3 comments:

  1. I've seen those wall pockets in several places recently. Looks great! It's warm here too, but no beach nearby :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I am a new follower of yours. Hope you can stop by and follow me also. Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    I just tagged you in a friendly game of blogger tag. You can read the details here:

    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1347592069170930401#editor/target=post;postID=4398596446023062218

    Hope you can participate!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!