~ Well hello friends! ~
This morning while having a cup of coffee and reading last night's comments on my blog, I discovered that Kerry from The Woman at the Well, has given me the Liebster Award!
What? Really? (Quickly Google Liebster...)
Holy Cow! It's an award for new bloggers, bestowed by another blogger who enjoys your blog, and sees potential! Really? Woo-hoo! I am completely blown away, and over the moon excited!!!
Thank you Kerry!
Liebster is a German word which means "dearest" or "beloved". It can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to upcoming bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) in order to create new connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs.
Now it is my turn to pass on the award, with these simple rules:
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the giver with a link back to them.
- List your top five picks and let them know they've been given the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Encourage your followers to "spread the love" to the blogs that you've spotlighted.
It isn't easy to pick 5 bloggers to give this award to, but please enjoy visiting these wonderful blogs:
1. Heidi at Decor & More Wife, mother, step-mother, teacher by day, Willow House consultant and decor blogger in her "spare"time. She likes rooms that feel collected over time and inspire peace and happiness.
2. Stacey at Flickerwhips she has the heart of a picker, and loves to find old things to re-pourpose. She loves antique and vintage finds, is also quite crafty, and like me, she knows how to save a buck or two!
3. Sherry at Among Other Things Her blog is chock full of her thoughts on family, faith, gardening, home decor and DIY projects, as well as tips on organizing, and her awesome thrift store finds.
4. Elena at A'Casarella She has such a clever writing style! She shares her thoughts on food, home decor, thrifting, DIY projects and more.
5. Adele at The Dutch Door Kitchen She is a stay at home, homeschooling mom of two who lost the love of her life to leukemia. She started her blog to share her wonderful recipes and creations. Cooking and feeding her loved ones has become her therapy and passion, and luckily for us, she blogs about it!
So PLEASE go check out these wonderful new bloggers, and let them know how great they are!
I am now going to float (on my own personal cloud nine) over to the coffee pot for a refill, and then daydream my way through my household chores today, imagining all of the wonderful things I want my blog to be.
Have a fantastic day everyone!