Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sneak Peek.

Happy Wednesday!
Today I am giving you a sneak peek at the little guy's room. I made some changes is there yesterday, and I am still working on it a bit. I will do a full reveal in a couple of days. It was getting dark, and I only had my iPhone. I apologize for the pic quality!


 Vintage Flight manual.

 This is soldier bear that my son made for my husband when he was deployed to Afghanistan. We sent it to him, and he brought it home with him for the little guy to keep.
 I love this picture. Found it at Home Goods.



Sorry about the fuzzy picture quality. It was starting to get dark. 


Vintage Airliner Lamp. 
So that's a peek at my son's aviation room. Stay tuned for the reveal! 
Hope you all have a great day! 
xo
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!