Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fun Fall Inspiration at Home Goods

Happy Tuesday!

I am off to take the little guy to swim lessons soon, so I will make this a quick one! 

I was at Home Goods the other day, and I found a few fun things I wanted to share. 

First off, are these cool fabric pumpkins...


Aren't they awesome?! 

I am thinking that I can make them. I saved the stems from my pumpkins last year, so all I need is some cute fabric and stuffing! 

Can't wait to try and re-create these. 

And, while these bird plates are not screaming fall, I thought they were really sweet.
 Cheap too!
Cheap! Get it? ;-) 
Ha! I am such a nerd...


I also found that they carry a ton of guten free items! That makes me happy, as I am a Celiac sufferer. 
I brought a few things home to try. 

 Next time I will buy more of these!

 They had a lot of fun Halloween decor!




 Halloween tea towels.


 Fall leaf placemats are cute too!


I am chomping at the bit to get my fall decorations out! 

Have a great day, all!! Thanks for stopping by!
xo-Lisa

Linking to the following...
No Minimalist Here

4 comments:

  1. I love Homegoods! You found some goodies-love the bird plates!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I could be there for hours, if given the chance! ;-)

      I think I need to go back for one of the bird plates. They are just too cute!
      xo-Lisa

      Delete
  2. Love the checked pumpkin - I will have to check out HG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those pumpkins...I need to check out my HomeGoods really soon....I have those "bird plates" and love them ... I use them for soap dishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!