Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Make a Monogrammed Makeup Bag For One Dollar!

Hi friends!

I thought I would show you my 2 minute project that only cost me $1. 

ONE DOLLAR!! 

I love that! 

Ok, so I hit the Target dollar bins this week, and found these really cute makeup bags. 

I thought it would be fun to personalize it, so I grabbed a black sharpie. 

That's all you will need to make your own monogrammed makeup bag! 

I just free-handed a letter 'L'.




 Such cute lining inside, right?!


So that's how it's done...super easy!!


I love to toss these into my purse, since they keep my cosmetics contained and organized. 

It aslo makes it super simple to change bags. 

If you are a serial purse switcher like me!

One dollar, one sharpie, two minutes! 




Have a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by! 
xo-Lisa

Linking to the following...
No Minimalist Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!