Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinspiration for the Week, and Some Quiet Time.

Hello! Thanks for stopping by today. I gotta tell ya, it's been a bit stressful the last couple of days. I store all of my photos on an external hard drive, and Friday evening while I was planning Saturday's post, I discovered that my computer was not recognizing my external hard drive at all!!! Hopefully we will be able to recover all of the data and images, but meanwhile, everything I had photographed and posts I had planned in advance are gone...for now. :-(

So this morning, I thought I would look through my pins for the week. Are you on Pinterest yet? If not, check out my pin boards, and follow me here. It is awesome! Electronic hoarding for the obsessive compulsives, AND everyone else! BTW, I fall under the OCD category, and I make no apologies. :-) Pinterest is the perfect forum for creativity, and to gather together planned projects and ideas. You can tailor your pin boards to whatever interests or inspires you, OR you can just admire the pins of the people you choose to follow. So, check it out. I hope you'll become one of my followers!

Here are some of the pins that caught my eye this week...
 Montmartre. Paris, France. Because I am SO ready to go back there!
 Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Trying this delicious recipe one night this week.
 Ca-ute spring outfit inspiration! I love a great blazer. I own way too many of them. Thankfully most all were major bargains!
 Pretty succulents. Inspired me to buy some of my own, and place them around the house. I showed them to you in this post, here.


Adorable monogram necklace. Cute pop of color for your spring outfits!
Pantry organization. I have am forever doing and re-doing this, but mine never comes out this great, or stays looking this way for long. *sigh*
Tranquil bedroom. Pretty spring colors.
Love this cotton bouquet.
Breathtaking!! I want to see that in person!
Loving this black and green combo for spring! Cute bag, and cami!
Craft project? Maybe with canvas and scrapbook paper instead of fabric? I think I will try it! (In neutrals to go with my decor.)
Vintage photo gift tags. Great for topping family gifts!
It's spring, so there needs to be a beautiful bird's nest included, don't you think? I am awed by this little hummingbird's nest!
Gorgeous landscape!

So, check out Pinterest, and I'm sorry, in advance, for any addiction this may trigger for you! Bwah-haha. (That's my evil laugh.)
I am going to flip through my latest PB catalog, and a few mags with my coffee, then go for a nice long walk before diving into the rest of my day!

I love Pottery Barn!
Cheers! Spinach-Berry smoothie & Coffee w/cocoanut creamer!
See you tomorrow!
xo
-Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love your photos. I will take the humming bird ... she is beautiful as well as her nest. Thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures and leaving such a nice comment.
    Audrey Z.
    http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-much-fun-can-you-have-with-50-well.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Audrey! I know, she is so sweet in her little nest! And you are very welcome! You have a great blog!
      xo-Lisa

      Delete
  2. Great photos! Loving that green and black outfit!! Hope you are able to recover your pics. Computer issues are never fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I hope so too! ALL of the photos and Video of my son from the last 2 years were on there as well. :-( I'm hoping for the best!
      xo-Lisa

      Delete

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!