Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spring Inspiration.

I'm not sure why, but I have really been thinking about Spring this week. Maybe it's due to the inspirational pics Iv'e seen on Pinterest? ...Everything from home decor, to flowers, to cute spring fashion! Take a look...

 Yep, those are brussels sprouts!

 Spring tablescape.

 Beautiful bedroom.

 Sweet little moss pots. Oh, I WILL be making these!

Cute home office, with pops of apple green. Very Spring, indeed!

 Beautiful blue butterfly. I would love to actually see one this color!

 Cute little pink striped settee @ Sophia's, in her little girl's room.

 Whimsical door decor for Spring!

Spring eggs in a frame.

 
 Adorable wreath!

 Gorgeous tulips. *sigh* I love tulips!

 We can't forget St. Paddy's Day! 

And finally, a cute Spring outfit. I would probably change the heels for cute little ankle boots, or driving mocs for running around town.Heels are cute for a dressy lunch, though!

Have a great weekend! My plan is to hit the stores tomorrow during the Super Bowl, for a little quiet shopping! :-)

xo
-LIsa

1 comment:

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!