Nothing But Blue Skies HOME     ABOUT ME     HOUSE TOUR     RECIPES     FEATURED     MY CANCER STORY     PROJECTS

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A New Bunny and an Egg Hunt

Hi Everyone! 

I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend. We had a busy day here yesterday.

We had an Egg Hunt at the park by my house. It was really cute to see all of the kids running for those eggs.
My little guy!
One...two....three...four... He was counting as he put them in his basket.

 He was just taking his time, and stopping to close a "broken" (open) egg or two in his basket. I tried to tell him that he should wait, and do that later. These kids mean business, and he did not have that kind of time. (Little perfectionist!) -Yeah, no idea where he gets that! ;-)

 He started to run, once he realized how fast the other kids were going!

In the end, he wound up doing just fine!



Last one! I think he had fun. There will be another hunt tomorrow in our backyard!

After the Egg Hunt, we ran a few errands. We stopped at Home Goods, and I found a bunny lantern that I love, and will use by the front entry.
 So cute, right?
I am thinking I can use it there for the rest of the spring and summer. I don't think it looks too "Easter", do you?
Yes, still need to power wash and seal the flagstone. Maybe next week...

I think he's darling!
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your families!
xo
-Lisa
Linking to the following...
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaNewNostalgia French Country Cottage

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! My kids just did their egg hunt this morning at 7 am. They were just as excited as on Christmas morning! Have a blessed day and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY EASTER, to you too!! We were up before 7am this morning, and he was also just as excited as Christmas! Love to watch his face!
      Enjoy your day with your family, Julie!
      Hugs!
      xo-LIsa

      Delete
  2. Awww, what fun! Happy Easter. Love the bunny lantern!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren! I am in love with the kid, and that lantern! ;-)
    Hope you had a nice Easter with your family!
    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love egg hunts! Sounds like you had such a fun time with the kiddos. That little bunny lantern is adorable. Not too Easter like at all. And your front doors are some kind of gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we wound up having 3 egg hunts total! He had a blast!
    I'm glad you agree that the bunny can stay out beyond Easter. I thought so, but sometimes I just WANT it to be ok if I like something enough. I guess it will stay out there until Fall now! Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Tammy!
    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the little ones had a great time. Your entry is gorgeous I love the bunny lanturn. Thanks for shring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ann! It's fun to spruce it up again after the colder weather!
    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your thoughtful comments!